2nd Annual Flip-A-Thon
WHAT IS A FLIPATHON?
Coaches and athletes in all programs and locations will celebrate the sport of Gymnastics by working together to achieve the Fundraising goals and initiatives outlined by our Club Fundraising Committee. The event will launch during Canadian Gymnastics Week, February 3-9, 2019.
This is a great opportunity for our entire club to work together toward a common goal and have some flipping fun along the way.
TOTAL FUNDRAISING GOAL: $100,000
FLIPATHON GOAL: $50,000
- Infrastructure Fund - $60,000
- Therapeutic Gymnastics Fund - $10,000
- Rising to Excellence Fund - $30,000
*Click on FUNDRAISING PAGE for more detailed information.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- We encourage each athlete to collect pledges from sponsors (friends, family, colleagues, etc) and to complete their pledge forms.
- Return your pledge form and donations during class from February 17th-March 2nd.
- Donate in cash or cheque and online
- Fill out this FORM and issue cheques to VANCOUVER PHOENIX GYMNASTICS if no tax receipt is
- If donors want a TAX RECEIPT, please fill out the YELLOW PLEDGE FORM; Issue cheques to
the NATIONAL SPORT TRUST FUND. Cash donations accepted.
- Donate ONLINE to the NATIONAL SPORT TRUST FUND.
- Enter to win prizes based on the amount you pledge!
ENTER TO WIN
Apparel from our NEW pro-shop
Gymnastics equipment for your home
Deadline: Pledges and forms will be accepted from February 17-March 2. Give your donations to the front desk, your coach, or designated volunteers with Flipathon envelopes.
For more queries, please email Missy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!