Registration is by session. There are 4 sessions in the year - Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. The Fall, Winter and Spring sessions are available for enrollment in early June. The summer session is available for registration in late March.
1. Full payment is required:
- Fall fees, upon enrolment
- Winter fees, are processed automatically on October 15th or after the date upon enrolment.
- Spring fees, are processed automatically on January 21st or after the date upon enrolment.
2. $25.00 will be charged for returned cheques or declined credit cards. Please remember to keep your credit card information online up-to-date.
3. You will be notified and will receive a full refund or credit for a class should a class be cancelled due to low enrolment.
4. We do not offer make-ups for classes missed due to illness or vacation.
Club Registration Fee 2018-2019
Each participant is required a $35 individual club membership. This includes membership to Gymnastics BC (GBC)/Gymnastics Canada (GCG) and Phoenix. Secondary insurance is one of the benefits of Club Membership. Payment is due upon enrolment and is non-refundable.
This $35 fee is allocated as follows: $15.00 to GBC, $5.30 to GCG and the balance of $14.70 to Phoenix.
Refund and Transfer Policies for Classes, Camps, Parents' Night Out & Drop In
- Transfers are permitted within the first two weeks of the session. A $10.00 fee applies.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Withdrawals from classes before the session begins: 80% refund of class fee.
- Withdrawals from classes within the first 2 weeks of the session: 80% refund of the pro-rated balance.
- Withdrawals within a camp week/PNO/Drop In: No refund.
- Withdrawals beyond the second week of the session: no refunds.
- In the case of injury or illness with a doctor’s note: 80% refund of pro-rated balance.
*Phoenix reserves the right to cancel classes or camps due to unpredicted circumstances or events.
*Phoenix Gymnastics has developed it’s recreational curriculum with age-appropriate activities guided by the developmental stages of children. In a situation in which your child is unable to meet class behaviour expectations, for safety reasons we reserve the right to transfer your child to a different class, provide an additional subsidized one-on-one coach support service (dependent on availability), and/or remove your child from the class until the time they can meet the behavior expectations of a class.