Registration Policies 2019-2020
CLUB MEMBERSHIP, REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE
2019 Fall, 2020 Winter & Spring
- Every participant is required to have a Phoenix membership. The annual fee includes membership to Gymnastics Canada and Gymnastics BC. Secondary accident insurance is also included in this non-refundable fee, which is due immediately upon enrolment.
- This year, you will notice a considerable adjustment to our membership fee to $52 due to an increase announced by GBC. Fee allocation is as follows: $32 to GBC, $5.30 to GCG and the balance of $14.70 to Phoenix.
- Every child who attends a class at Phoenix Gymnastics must be registered. Attendance is taken at the beginning of each class and unregistered students will be directed to Member Services. Coaches do not have the ability to register students.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned cheques or declined credit cards. Please remember to keep your credit cardinformation online up-to-date.
- We do not offer make-ups for classes missed due to illness or vacation.
Upon enrolment, the club membership and a deposit (20%) are due. These fees are non-refundable.
For sessional enrolments, the balance is due for:
|Fall||August 9, 2019|
|Winter||December 6, 2019|
|Spring||February 28, 2020|
For annual enrolments, the balance is due in 4 installments charged on the following dates:
|1||September 9, 2019|
|2||November 9, 2019|
|3||January 9, 2020|
|4||March 9, 2020|
Before the class start date, we will refund 100% of the balance.
1. Within the first two weeks of the session: We will refund a pro-rated balance.
2. Beyond the second week of the session: No refunds.
Last day to withdaw from class:
|Fall||September 23, 2019|
|Winter||January 20, 2020|
|Spring||April 16, 2020|
1. Within the first three weeks of the session: We will refund a pro-rated balance.
2. After September 30, 2019: No refunds.
Camps: Once the camp has started: No refunds
Withdrawals due to injury or extended illness are eligible for a refund with a written physician’s note. A pro-rated refund is calculated from the date the note is received by the Program Support Manager.
Space permitting, transfers between classes are permitted within the first two weeks of the session. A $25 administrative charge is applied.
Phoenix reserves the right to cancel classes that do not meet minimum enrollment, and will cancel classes with an enrollment of 1–3 students. Under most circumstances, cancellations will happen one to two weeks prior to the start date and families will be notified via phone and email. Students from cancelled classes may be transferred to another class free of charge.
Students enrolled in sessional programs must be the age of the specific class by session start date. Students enrolled in year-long programs must be the age of the class as of December 31. Phoenix Gymnastics reserves the right to withdraw or transfer students who have been registered in an incorrect age category.
MEDICAL / LEARNING NEEDS
Phoenix works to accommodate the needs of all students. Parents/guardians are asked to inform the Program Lead at the time of registration of any allergies or physical, behavioural or specific learning needs that we need to be aware of to allow us to create the best experience for each and every child. Failure to disclose gives Phoenix the right to withdraw or transfer the child should it be determined that we are unable to provide a safe and/or appropriate learning environment for all.
ADVERTISING / MEDIA AND PUBLICITY
With parental consent, Phoenix reserves the right to photograph and film students for advertising and publicity purposes and use these photos and videos at no charge. Parental consent is requested at time of registration.